Programs and Social Groups
We have several regular program and social groups in our congregation. Our current list includes:
- All-Church Breakfast: occurring the second Sunday, October through June, a tasty breakfast is prepared and served buffet-style in Fellowship Hall beginning at 9:30 a.m. A free-will donation is requested.
- Book Discussion: Our book group meets every second Sunday in the evening. Books are chosen by the members at a meeting in the Spring and then scheduled throughout the year.
- Off Campus Studies: This program brings to our congregation each Fall and Spring an eight-week evening course based upon reading and discussion. It is sponsored by Case Western Reserve University.
- Meditation: Open to all, this group meets on Thursday evenings in the Baker Room.
- Play Readings: Free and open to all. These are held in members' homes. You may read a part or just listen.
- Women's Dance Circle: WDC holds sessions of dance for women of all levels of ability for fun, relaxation and friendship.
- Youth Group: We have both junior high and high school groups that meet twice a month for socializing, discussions and special projects. Contact our Religious Education Office for more details.
- Young Adult Group: Meets periodically for socializing and projects.
As always, check out our weekly announcements in the Sunday Order of Service, the What's Happening flyer, or articles in the monthly Newsletter!